Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner Great Community Give requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by Great Community Give and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number for verification.
- I confirm that my organization is located in and serving Harrisonburg and Rockingham County.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to Great Community Give to the campaign to create a sense of excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that Great Community Give is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that Great Community Give has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the Great Community Give link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote Great Community Give over the course of the event using social media.
- I understand that only donations made through the Great Community Give portal will count towards any prizes and incentives offered as part of the event.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, tv or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in Great Community Give.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less all transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all donation will be disbursed within 5 business days via electronic funds transfer minus all transaction fees.
- I understand to receive donations it is my organization's responsibility to provide a checking account that is eligible to receive ACH transfers from GiveGab's payment processor, Stripe. In the case that the bank account we supplied is unable to receive the transfer, and GiveGab has not heard from our organization in over 30 days, the donations will be refunded back to the donor.
*Any donations processed outside of the Giving Day Period, through GiveGab.com, or subsequent recurring donations are subject to transaction fees outlined on the GiveGab.com pricing page: info.givegab.com/pricing.